Pad printing is a unique printing process, using flexible silicone rubber pads to transfer an inked image from an etched plate, onto the surface of a product.
Our unique 6 colour process ( Intaglio printing) enables us to print durable and high quality pictures, graphics and intricate fonts & lines onto almost any surface.
Pad printing opens up new possibilities which were not available with traditional printing processes. To some extent, pad printing also replaces other decorating processes, such as screen printing, labeling and hot stamping.
Following are some of the unique features of Pad Printing
Advantages and Benefits of Pad Printing:
- Printing with almost no dependency on shape, e.g., concave, convex, curved and rounded surfaces.
- High resistance and durability of inks.
- Metallic inks like Gold and Silver ink for stunning results.
- Able to offer perfect colour matching (PMS)
- Wet on wet multi colour printing improving turn around time.
- More superior, durable and cost effective than labels.
- Produces higher quality graphics and resolution.
- Is capable of printing very fine detail far exceeding screen printing
- Better edge definition.
- Printing of varied surfaces.
- Possibility to print into depressions.
- Physically sensitive products can be printed.
- Cost effective for small or large runs
- Prototypes and Proof's can be produced economically